If I may I would like to propose a joke (although not recently) that I have just made.
A prisoner can, after 15 long years, to escape from carcere.Come First, decide to break into a house to get some new clothes, something to arma.Entra eat and maybe in the first house that comes and finds us a young couple in letto.Ordina man to get out of bed and ties him to a chair, then turns to the young woman and linking it to the bed, then approaches her, kisses her on the neck and runs bagno.Il husband leans forward and whispers to his wife: "From the clothes she wears, it seems that the type is just escaped from prison, and certainly does not make for years now ' love with a donna.Ho seen as you kissed on the neck, definitely want to have sex with te.Qualunque happens, and so it can not resist anything you ask, it's quite soddisfalo.So that sucks, but it seems a dangerous and is the only way out illesi.Sii strong love, I love above all things! "The woman replied:" I kissed her on the neck! She whispered in his ear that is gay and asked me to find you dolcissimo.Poi Vaseline, and I told him that is strong in bagno.Sii love, I love you too! "
The moral?
not be selfish!
XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment